FACULTY

The Faculty of Law

The building of the Law Faculty, the „Juridicum“, is also situated in the centre of Vienna, not far from the main university building. In six upper floors and two basement floors the Juridicum houses the majority of the institutes, 29 lecture halls and seminar rooms, the library, the office of the Dean, an office for the students´ representation “Österreichische Hochschülerschaft” and a cafeteria.

The remaining institutes are situated at Schenkenstraße 8-10, 1010 Wien.